The company has a Document of Compliance from Bureau Veritas for the operation of oil tankers, chemical tankers, bulk carriers and container vessels.
We can provide full management services or technical services alone for the above type of vessels.
Management of the vessels is carried out from League City, Texas and Athens, Greece.
On June 1st 2017 our agency division commenced operations.
Our area of operations will cover all ports from Freeport to Beaumont, Texas, and will be managed from our League City office. These include Freeport, Houston, Galveston, Texas City, Baytown, Port Arthur and Beaumont.
What makes our services distinct is that we can combine agency husbandry services and technical support, which may include:
- Superintendent’s visits. We will include a report with photographs to cover the client’s requirement on their SMS to have their ships inspected quarterly by office personnel.
- Conduct navigational audits with our Master Mariners.
- Assist the Masters with the USCG PSC inspection.
- Carry out internal ISM and ISPS audits.
- Attend the ships during the Class annual surveys and we will arrange the attendance of the radio technician and carry out the FFE/LSA inspections.
- Assist the crew preparing drydock specifications.
- Assist the vessel with any repairs, supplies etc. as required.
For clients operating tankers conducting lightering services, our office, in essence, becomes an extension of the ship owner’s office providing real time assistance and services to the ships on a 24/7 basis. Our team has over 30 years’ of experience in managing and operating commercial vessels.
We also have an agreement with BBCS LLC., to provide slop removal services at Bolivar Roads and the Port of Galveston. Click Here to Download Brochure
INSPECTIONS & SURVEYS
We offer the following services:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Superintendent attendances to assist Masters with USCG PSC and/or ISPS inspections
- Crew training
- Draft surveys
- On/Off hire surveys
- Bunker surveys
- Cargo heating optimazation
- Fleet performance monitoring
The Company has a joint venture agreement with Margetis Maritime Consulting of Greece to carry out technical surveys on behalf of the Hull & Machinery Underwriters and P&I Clubs.
The company can provide turn-key solutions for the installation of Ballast Water Treatment equipment in Houston. In addition, we can provide turn-key solutions for carrying out the modification of the bow mooring arrangement for tankers as per Chevron’s requirement. We have a team of designers and workshops to carry out any modifications and repairs requested by our clients. Riding teams can be arranged to attend ships anywhere in the United States. Click Here To Download Brochure
We have a joint venture with Anvil Attachments Inc. to provide repairs and fabrication of marine grabs. Anvil Attachments Inc., is strategically positioned in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, near the busiest waterways in the United States at the Mississippi River. Anvil Attachments can repair any grab, from any maker, and can fabricate a new grab much faster that the competition, having the fastest lead time in the industry. The company has a number of patents in grab design and uses LEAN engineering techniques and FEA programming. Click Here to Download Brochure
We have a joint venture agreement with Marine Plus SA of Greece to provide high quality technical support of vessels calling the United States. We have a large network of marine service providers to provide annual inspections and servicing of equipment, we can arrange mechanical, electrical, steel, piping or hydraulic repairs and we work with several shipyards in the United States to provide dry dock services.
We offer an array of engineering services to domestic and foreign clients in the areas of offshore drilling and production. We have a very experienced team of engineers who can offer the following services:
- Structural Engineering
- Platform Design & Modification
- Floating System Design & Modification
- Offshore Rig Design & Modification
- Consulting to Governments on Regulatory Matters